This information is a brief overview of information taken directly from the course syllabus. The full syllabus for each class is attached at the bottom of this page.
Course Syllabus Signature Page
Please see the attached course syllabi at the bottom of this page for the the complete description for each class.
Math Foundations, Intro to Algebra - Part 1 and Part 2 (Periods 1, 2, 5 & 6)
Tests & Quizzes (60%) Assignments (30%) Final (10%)
- Students are allowed to make up all assignments, tests and quizzes.
- Students are responsible for checking the "Absent Work" bulletin board in class or by checking his/her grade on Student Access to collect all work missed by an excused absence or tardy.
- Students are encouraged to turn in missing work and make up missing tests/quizzes within 1 week of returning to school.
Learning Strategies (Periods 3 & 7)
Grading is based on the Total Points system. Different assignments will be assigned different values based on their level of difficulty and the amount of time needed to complete them. All assigned work will be organized into two categories: Entry Tasks & Productive Use of Study Time.
- Students may make up missed entry tasks at any time. Points will be awarded without penalty when the entry task is made up
- Students are responsible for asking the teacher for entry tasks that are missed.